As for any large–scale event, public transportation is encouraged. Public transit is the most affordable, convenient, and environmentally friendly way to get to and from summertime events.
- Loop Elevated (Brown/Green/Orange/Pink lines):
- Exit at either Washington/Wabash or Adams/Wabash.
- Red or Blue lines:
- Exit at Jackson and walk a couple of blocks east.
- Red Line:
- Exit at the at accessible Jackson station (use the Jackson-Van Buren exit) and transfer to the #130 or #146 located at northwest corner of State/Van Buren.
- Brown Line:
- Exit at Harold Washington Library, then transfer to #130 or #146 located at northwest corner of State/Van Buren.